The Cards Product Team supports the Blackboard Transact Product Suite (BBTS) that enables students the convenience of services with their Flames Pass card. This includes campus meals (on and off campus), vending, laundry and management of Flames Cash. The Cards Team also supports custom applications built on the BBTS platform, such as Photo Upload and Swiper. And, the custom application the Student Checklist, based on the Banner database.
- Blackboard Transact Services (BBTS): A third-party product that enables the use of the Flames Pass card at dining, vending and laundry facilities.
- BBTS eAccounts: A third party product that enables students and their guests to deposit funds on their Flames Pass.
- BBTS - Merchants: Provides details about merchants that take Flames Cash.
- ID Image Server: ReST service for accessing LU official student photos
- LU Disburser: A custom application for requesting and approving fund disbursals for certain student rosters
- Photo Upload (Flames Pass Request): A custom application that provides the convenience of requesting the Flames Pass card online.
- Student Checklist: A custom application used by students university wide. It organizes each student's Admissions, Financial Aid, and Custom items into a personalized checklist.
- Swiper: A custom application used across the university to allow admittance and track attendance at locations across the university.
- Swiper Admin: Admin application for configuring and auditing swiper data
- Swiper ReST: ReST service for interacting with swiper data
Product Release Notes
|Matt Pinel||Colin Plank|
|Project Manager||Sr. Software Developer|
|Aleicia Evans||Aaron Brinkley|
|Software Developer||Software Developer|
|Paul Zoller||Amanda Page|
|Software Developer||Quality Assurance Specialist|