Dr. David Schweitzer
Adjunct Professor of Industrial & Systems Engineering
- Ph.D. in Industrial Engineering, Lehigh University
- M.A. in Mathematics, University of Houston
- B.S. in Mathematics, Liberty University
Dr. David Schweitzer is an adjunct professor in the School of Engineering, along with being an associate professor of mathematics. He also serves as assistant director for Liberty’s Honors Program. He has also taught at the University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff and the University of Central Florida. His primary interests lie in probability and statistics, especially as they relate to non-traditional applications.
He is actively researching the development of software tools that facilitate mathematical expression, particularly in classroom and online environments. He also oversees most aspects of Liberty’s actuarial program.
- Mathematical Association of America
- Association of Christians in the Mathematical Sciences
- Applied Probability
- Integrating Math with Technology