Commencement Housing & Dining
- Find local hotels with Commencement weekend availability. Call the hotels directly for reservations, online reservations will show inaccurate records of availability for that weekend.
- See detailed information about local accommodations from the Visitors Center website
On Campus Housing *SOLD OUT
- On campus housing reservations open January 14, 2020
- Reservations open January 14th, 2020 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and can be made by calling (866) 470-3507.
- For issues or questions regarding your reservation, please call 1-866-470-3507. Please be aware that this number will not be available for reservations until 9 a.m. on (1/14/2020). Please do not call this number until that time.
- Two housing options will be available to reserve. For further details please visit our On Campus Housing page.
- Campus East Housing – $525
- Commons Housing- $250
- Reservations are for Friday night, May 8, and Saturday Night, May 9. Checkout is Sunday, May 10.
Please make your commencement housing reservations as soon as possible. Housing fills up quickly in the surrounding area. It is recommended to call the direct line to the hotel to book your accommodations, most online reservation options have been disabled for the weekend and will reflect inaccurately that they are booked.
Liberty Dining-Commencement Weekend
*Reber-Thomas Dining Hall Friday night dinner special pricing: $10.50 for adults, $5.75 for children from 4-9 p.m.