Thursday, September 10
- 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m. at the Liberty University Indoor Track
- All graduates are encouraged to stop by the Commencement Check-In either Thursday or Friday to receive specific information about graduation events and pick up their name cards for their degree presentation ceremony. Honor cords will also be distributed to eligible students. Visit the Graduates page for more information.
- Graduates will also have the opportunity to visit with various Liberty departments, browse diploma frames and class rings from the Liberty University Bookstore, and have a professional photo taken in their regalia
- Additional check-in locations will be available at the following locations on September 11
- Thomas Road Baptist Church Lobby
- LaHaye Ice Center Lobby
- Indoor Track Facility Lobby
- Montview Student Union
Friday, September 11
Degree Awarding Ceremonies
- View the Degree Presentation Ceremony page for times and locations of each degree presentation ceremony. The degree presentation ceremonies will take place at 10 a.m., 2 p.m., and 6 p.m.
- Commencement Check-in will be open 2 hours prior to the first degree ceremony at each location for graduates that are not able to check-in on Thursday.
Saturday, September 12
- 9 a.m. at Thomas Road Baptist Church Sanctuary
- 11:00 a.m. at Thomas Road Baptist Church Sanctuary
- This ceremony is a military recognition ceremony that will be held in honor of all military graduates. Each military graduate will be presented with a commemorative coin.
- 2-4:30 p.m. at the Academic Lawn
- Graduating students and their families are invited to attend a reception in their honor on the Academic Lawn. The reception will be a time of fellowship with professors and fellow graduates, photo ops, games, hear from special guests, and refreshments before the Liberty University football game.
Liberty University Football Game
- 6 p.m. at Williams Stadium
- Join us at the Stadium by 5:30 p.m. for a special pre-game address for the graduating class from Secretary of State Michael R. Pompeo and President Jerry Falwell.
- Following the game, graduates will be brought onto the field in recognition of their achievement. A celebratory fireworks show will follow.
- Each graduate will receive a complimentary ticket to Liberty’s first home game of the season. Information regarding additional tickets for family members will be coming soon.