Please familiarize yourself with the Weekend Guide to prepare for this year’s ceremonies. Commencement is not only an exciting time for students but also for faculty as they have the privilege of joining in the celebration of their students’ achievements. This is the first time many of our graduates will be on campus and they look forward to meeting you at the various events that are held during the weekend across campus. Your participation in commencement is appreciated and does not go unnoticed.
All faculty participating in the weekend events will be required to provide their own regalia. Regalia can be purchased online from the University regalia vendor, Oak Hall. We encourage you to purchase your regalia in advance and do not recommend that you wait until the week of Commencement, as there may be limited availability of the specific regalia colors or items that you need. Purchase Regalia
- The deadline for purchasing custom to have regalia here by Commencement is March 5.
- The deadline for rental orders is March 29.
Faculty Parking & Transportation
For the main ceremony, handicapped parking will be available in the Speakman Parking Lot behind the Liberty University Bookstore for Williams Stadium. Enter campus from the tunnel entrance (3501 Wards Road) off of Wards Road and turn right onto Regents Parkway and follow the road around campus until you get to the stop where you will be asked to show valid ADA credentials to enter the Speakman lot.
The 71 and 72 shuttles will be in service. Please see the Weekend Guide for more information.
Main Ceremony & Degree Presentation Ceremonies
Faculty should be in full regalia for these events. Please be in contact with the head of your individual departments regarding requirements and further information on the Degree Presentation Ceremonies and other events.
- Faculty should arrive no later than 5 p.m. at the Football Practice Field next to the Football Indoor Practice Facility. The entrance for this area is across from the Green Hall Bus stop transfer center.
- Security checks are in place and the clear bag policy is in effect.
- Faculty attending the main ceremony will be provided with a meal prior to processing into Williams Stadium.
- For further details, please see the full Commencement Schedule
Degree Presentation Ceremonies
- Degree ceremonies take place at various locations on campus and it is strongly encouraged to park and then utilize the 71 and 72 shuttle service to attend your degree ceremony.
- For further questions, please email Commencement.