M.B.A. in Strategic Media & Digital Content
Residential Strategic Media & Digital Content M.B.A.
Explore the world of media technology with a Master of Business Administration in Strategic Media and Digital Content from Liberty University. Learn how to use internet-based digital technologies and digital platforms to promote products and services for corporate and non-profit organizations. Gain hands-on experience with different communication strategies and strategic media analysis in the classroom.
Develop an understanding of emerging strategic communication trends and digital best practices as you study under experienced professors who are grounded in their Christian faith.
Liberty’s School of Business offers state-of-the-art facilities, such as computer labs, research databases, and a stock trading room. The stock trading room is equipped with Bloomberg terminals giving you access to real-time data on companies or industries you may be researching.
- The MBA: Strategic Media and Digital Content degree is also available online
Academic Information for the MBA: Strategic Media & Digital Content Cognate
45 credit hours
Program of Study
Strategic Media & Digital Content Courses You Could Take
- Media Technologies & Communication Strategies (STCO 532)
- Strategic Media Analysis (STCO 534)
- Best Practices: Transforming the Digital Organization (STCO 550)
- Using Emerging Trends in Strategic Communication (STCO 562)
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs
Our M.B.A. is accredited by ACBSP, a specialized accreditation association for business education. This is in addition to Liberty University’s institutional accreditation.
Career Opportunities for the MBA in Strategic Media & Digital Content
- Account Executive
- Advertising Account Manager
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Digital Media Specialist
- Market Analysis Specialist
- Social Media Coordinator