M.B.A. in Public Administration
Residential Public Administration M.B.A.
Gain the knowledge you need to prepare for your future career with a Master of Business Administration in Public Administration from Liberty University. Develop an understanding of management and governmental policy and gain experience with public administration tactics and strategies. Study under professors who have years of experience in their area of expertise, and who are grounded in their Christian faith.
Explore global issues related to public administration including:
- Legal issues in business
- Organizational design and structure
- Politics, strategies, and initiatives of community economic development
- Public Policy analysis
Liberty’s School of Business offers state-of-the-art facilities, such as computer labs, research databases, and a stock trading room. The stock trading room is equipped with Bloomberg terminals giving you access to real-time data on companies or industries you may be researching.
- The MBA: Public Administration degree is also available online
Academic Information for the MBA: Public Administration Cognate
45 credit hours
Program of Study
Public Administration Courses You Could Take
- Fundamentals of Public Administration (PADM 501)
- Politics, Strategies, and Initiatives of Community Economic Development (PADM 530)
- Public Policy Analysis (PADM 550)
- Policy and Strategy in Global Competition (BUSI 690)
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs
Our M.B.A. is accredited by ACBSP, a specialized accreditation association for business education. This is in addition to Liberty University’s institutional accreditation.
Career Opportunities for the MBA in Public Administration
- Administrative Officer
- Business Executive
- City/county Manager
- Community Outreach Coordinator
- Director of Operations
- Labor Relations Manager
- Non-profit Manager
- Program Director
- Public Affairs Coordinator
- Strategic Planning Director