M.B.A. in International Business
Residential International Business M.B.A.
Prepare for your future career with a Master of Business Administration in International Business from Liberty University. Develop your understanding of trade, technology, capital, and international transactions. Study the impact of political, economic, and legal forces on global business, and develop an understanding of international competitive strategy that will help you succeed in the business field.
Learn from highly qualified professors who are grounded in their Christian faith, and have years of experience in their field.
Liberty’s School of Business offers state-of-the-art facilities, such as computer labs, research databases, and a stock trading room. The stock trading room is equipped with Bloomberg terminals giving you access to real-time data on companies or industries you may be researching.
- The MBA: International Business degree is also available online
Academic Information for the MBA: International Business Cognate
45 credit hours
Program of Study
Business Administration (M.B.A.) – International Business
Find M.B.A. in International Business Admissions Requirements
International Business Courses You Could Take
- Environment of International Business (BUSI 605)
- Global Financial Markets (BUSI 606)
- Developing Global Markets (BUSI 607)
- Global Project Management (BUSI 682)
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs
Our M.B.A. is accredited by ACBSP, a specialized accreditation association for business education. This is in addition to Liberty University’s institutional accreditation.
Career Opportunities for the MBA in International Business
- Cultural Advisor
- Federal, State or Local Trade Specialist
- Financial Analyst
- Global Manager
- International Financial Manager
- International Marketing Manager
- International Transportation and Shipping Manager