B.S. in Information Systems
Residential Information Systems Program
Play a critical role in shaping the future of business with a Bachelor of Science in Information Systems (IS) degree from Liberty University.
Through our program, you will become grounded with a Christian worldview and gain an understanding of emerging information systems and technology, leadership, and teamwork. You will also complete a capstone that solves problems in the industry. Recent projects have developed a programming interface that heightens business intelligence.
Get ready for a rewarding career in the design and implementation of technology. You’ll be equipped to help organizations gain a competitive advantage through the development of innovative strategies.
With this degree, you’ll study topics like:
- Data Analytics
- Database Management
- Networking and Telecommunications
- Mobile Programming
- Information Technology Strategy
The B.S. in Information Systems degree is also offered online.
Your business degree is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). ACBSP is a specialized accreditation for business-related programs. This is in addition to Liberty University’s institutional accreditation.
Academics: B.S. in Information Systems
120 Credit Hours
Program of Study
Information Systems Cognates
- Accounting Information Systems – Online
- Database – Residential & Online
- Data Networking – Residential & Online
- Global Studies – Residential
- Information Assurance – Residential & Online
View Liberty’s undergraduate admissions requirements
Featured Hospitality Management Courses
- Introduction to Information Sciences and Systems (CSIS 100)
- Business Data Communication Systems (CSIS 330)
- System Analysis and Design (CSIS 351)
Career Opportunities in Information Systems
- Application analyst
- Computer Systems Analyst
- Database Administrator
- Network Engineer
- Web & Mobile Developer