Dr. Jichan J. Kim
Associate Professor of Psychology
Mon.: 2-4 p.m.
Tues. & Thurs.: 9-10:00 a.m.; 1-2:00 p.m.
Wed.: 2-3:00 p.m.
Fri.: 9-10:00 a.m.
- M.S. & Ph.D., University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Ed.M., Harvard University
- M.Div. & M.A., Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary
- B.A., City College of New York
- PSYC 255: Introduction to Research
- PSYC 420: Psychology & Christianity
- PSYC 365: Psychological Foundations of Learning
- PSYC 495: Daniels Research
- PSYC 499: Internship (Korea Trip)
- PSYC 521: Psychology & Christianity Integration
Dr. Kim’s research interests include the effects of interpersonal and intrapersonal forgiveness as well as the integration of psychology and Christianity. Dr. Kim also has extensive ministry experience in New York City, Boston, and Madison (WI), serving various age groups in Korean immigrant congregations.
He is married with three kids and enjoys reading books on the topic of psychology and spirituality. Dr. Kim’s mission as a professor is to help students go where they must go in life by equipping them with the necessary skills and knowledge to lead a fulfilling and purposeful life in Christ.