Club Psych is for Liberty students who are interested in psychology. Whether it’s your major, minor, passion, or just an interesting subject you want to hear more about, you are welcome to join. Club members can learn about psychology and impact others through this field of study.
Club Psych exists so that students are able to learn about psychology-related topics from a Biblical worldview and use this knowledge to impact the campus and community.
- Interaction with professors and peers with similar interests
- Exposure to different areas of psychology
- Opportunities for community involvement
- Enhances your resume for future employers and graduate school applications
- Aids in preparing for internship, graduate school, and other post-grad goals
- Interest in psychology
- No minimum GPA
- $5 membership fee per semester
- Membership is for Residential Students Only