Dr. Brianne Friberg
Associate Professor of Psychology
Mon., Wed., Fri.: 9:15-10:15 a.m.
Tue., Thu.: 9 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Ph.D., University of Wisconsin at Madison
- M.S., University of Wisconsin at Madison
- B.S., Mary Washington College
- PSYC 255: Introduction to Research
- PSYC 345: Exceptional Child
- PSYC 495: Directed Research
Dr. Brianne Friberg is a native of Lynchburg, Va. As an undergraduate, she attended Mary Washington College, where she earned a B.S. in Psychology, as well as the University of Wisconsin at Madison, where she earned her M.S. and Ph.D. in Human Ecology – Human Development and Family Studies. While at the University of Wisconsin, she also received two years of advanced training in working with families and children with special needs through the Waisman Center for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities. Her research interests include child development within a context of risk, the role of parenting processes, and program evaluation.