Master of Education – Teaching & Learning: Middle Grades
Liberty University’s Master of Education in Teaching and Learning - Middle Grades, 100% online program, will prepare you with the tools and skills required to successfully teach and understand middle grade education. This degree is a foundational program that will not lead to licensure, but will build on any educator experience you currently have.
Courses will provide you with a foundation in:
- Professional development in middle grades.
- Young adolescents, schools and communities.
- Teaching social studies in the middle school.
- Foundations in education.
Potential Career Options:
- Middle School Administrator
- Middle School Teacher
You may also be interested in exploring our master degree in Teaching or School Counseling.