Master of Education in Teaching and Learning – Educational Technology & Online Instruction
Liberty University’s Master of Education in Teaching and Learning - Educational Technology and Online Instruction, 100% online program, is designed for individuals who have earned initial teaching licensure but desire to transition into the field of instructional technology. Courses will equip you to use the latest technology to enhance student learning, demonstrate effective leadership practices, and to evaluate and apply current technology research to a variety of educational settings.
You will be equipped with an understanding in:
- Technology and diversity.
- Leadership in educational technology.
- Trends and issues in educational technology.
- Foundations of education.
Potential Career Options:
- School Technology Director
- School Technology Specialist
- Technology Instructor
You may also be interested in exploring our master degree in Teaching or School Counseling.