Housing & Dining
- Find local hotels with commencement weekend availability. Call the hotels directly for reservations, online reservations will show inaccurate records of availability for that weekend.
- See detailed information for local accommodations from the Visitors Center web site.
- Reserve on-campus housing (2015 Commencement Housing will open on January 19, 2015)
Please make your commencement housing reservations as soon as possible. Housing fills up quickly for the surrounding area. It is recommended to call the direct line to the hotel to book your accomodations, most online reservation options have been disabled for the weekend and will reflect inaccurately that they are booked.
For directions to Liberty, a campus map and information about the area please see the Visitor's Center page.
Reber-Thomas Dining Hall
Williams Stadium Concessions and Various Food Vendors
- 7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Serving breakfast items, subs, snacks and beverages. Kids meals available
Baseball Stadium Concessions
Liberty University Bookstore & Cafe
- The Liberty University Bookstore Cafe will open from 6:00 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Various food vendors will be located in the parking lot of the Bookstore and will open at various times based upon what they will be serving. All vendors will close at 2:00 p.m.
- Cater This
- Upper Crust
- 11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Concession stands will be opened
Green Hall - Tilley Student Center
- Chick Fil A- 11:00 a.m.- 3:00 p.m.
- Fresh Market: 11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Jerry Falwell Library - Tinney Cafe
- Starbucks: 11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m
Dunkin Donuts & Baskin Robbins - Residential Commons
TRBC - Lion & Lamb Cafe
- 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Sandwiches, salads, and snacks
- Hot Dogs & pizza
- Assorted coffee & espresso drinks