- Addresses can be changed on the ASIST account.
- Addresses can be changed at the window in the Registrar’s Office in Green Hall (please bring your student I.D.)
- Address changes can also be emailed to email@example.com. Please email from your Liberty University email account.
The Registrar’s Office can complete a name change with a Social Security Card and one of the following official documents:
- A copy of a state or federal tax document
- An employment record
- A military document
- A driver’s license, permit, or ID card (must be government issued)
- Tribal ID card
- Medical Benefits Card
- Any acceptable document submitted as proof of legal presence/identity or residence address
- Approved FAFSA form
The documents can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 434-582-2187. The documents can also be brought to the Registrar’s Office in Green Hall. To mail, please see the address below
1971 University BLVD
Lynchburg, VA 24515
Social Security number
- Social Security Numbers can be updated or changed with a copy of the Social Security Card.
A copy of the card can be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to 434-582-2187. A copy can also be brought to the Registrar’s Office in Green Hall.