Transfer Policies for Online, Graduate, & Divinity Students
Graduate Schools & School of Divinity
Transfer policies at the graduate level vary by school and are based upon specific accreditation or licensing requirements a program may hold.
- College of Arts & Sciences includes MA INDS
- Rawlings School of Divinity
- School of Behavioral Science
- School of Business
- School of Communication & Digital Content
- School of Education
- School of Government
- School of Health Sciences
- School of Law applies only to JM and LLM
- School of Music
- School of Nursing
- School of Visual & Performing Arts
- Appealing a Transfer Evaluation
To appeal a transfer evaluation, please complete the Transfer Evaluation Inquiry (TEI) form found on the Forms & Downloads page.
- Future Course Request
Current students may request to take a course at another institution and have the course transfer to Liberty.
- Course Substitution
To make an appeal for a course to replace a requirement on the degree plan, please fill out the Course Substitution form. A clear relationship should exist between the two courses.
- Degree Plans
- Are you a Resident Undergraduate Student?