Students can make reservations for groups of two or more at the Customer Service Center, at any information desk in the library, by calling (434) 582-2220, or by completing the “Reserve Online” form below. Faculty who want to schedule a class in the library should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Steps to Reserve a Room Online
- Review the JFL group study room policy and regulations.
- Click the “Reserve Online” button below to begin the room reservation process.
- Click on the desired time for an available room you wish to schedule.
- Enter your Last Name, First Initial – Class.
Example: Smith, J – COMS 101
- Select “Group Study Room Request” as the event type.
- Enter the number of people attending.
- Agree to the conditions of using a group study room.
- Confirm that the date and time are accurate.
- Click Save.
Video tutorial for how to reserve a group study room at the Jerry Falwell Library online.