When autocomplete options are available, use up and down arrows to review and enter to select.
Apply Give

Transcripts and Letters of Enrollment


There is a fee for official transcripts.

Letter of Enrollment

This is called a “Verification of Enrollment” and should be requested from the Registrar Office located in the Green Hall Student Service Center. You can also request a verification letter online.

Chat Live Chat Live Request Info Request Info Apply Now Apply Now Visit Liberty Visit Liberty