Residential Minor in Pre-Law
Liberty University’s Minor in Pre-Law is a great option for students who want to focus on a broader major like business, history, or criminal justice but still want to develop skills that may help them in law school. This minor can help you gain the skills and knowledge you need to maximize your performance on the LSAT and become competitive in applying to law school.
Our Minor in Pre-Law is a great choice whether you are preparing for law school or want to integrate knowledge of law and public policy into your future career.
Learn How To:
- Understand the foundations of our legal system
- Study logic and legal reasoning
- Gain a sound foundation in torts and American constitutional law
The Pre-Law minor is also available online.
Academic Information: Residential Minor in Pre-Law
- 18 credit hours
Programs of Study (DCP)
Courses You’ll Take in Pre-Law:
- Logic and Legal Reasoning (GOVT 215 )
- Undergraduate Torts (GOVT 280)
- American Constitutional Law (GOVT 422)
Current Liberty student?
Learn about declaring or changing your minor
Not yet a Liberty student?
View Liberty’s undergraduate admissions requirements