International Relations Minor
Residential Program for the International Relations Minor
Stand out to future employers with an International Relations minor. Expand your career opportunities after graduation with an understanding of international law and American foreign policy.
With a minor in International Relations, you’ll learn the political processes of nations around the world and the political struggles between them, all from a Christian perspective.
Learn How To:
- Understand how the United States conducts its foreign policy
- Recognize the political institutions of other nations
- Determine how international terrorism impacts foreign policy
- 18 credit hours
Courses You’ll Take in International Relations:
- Introduction to Comparative Politics (GOVT 330)
- International Relations (GOVT 340)
- Political Geography (GOVT 440)