Residential Program for the Government Minor
Strengthen your degree with a Government minor and increase your career opportunities with an understanding of American government processes and institutions.
You will become familiar with a variety of topics including political theory and economic policy. You will also understand how a biblical worldview influenced the formation of the Constitution.
Learn How To:
- Integrate an understanding of some of the biblical underpinnings of republican governance
- Observe how political theory plays out in real-world policy positions
- Understand the interaction between government policies and economic principles
- 15 credit hours
Courses You’ll Take in Government:
- Constitutional Government and Free Enterprise (GOVT 200)
- American Government (GOVT 220)
- Political Economy and Public Theory (GOVT 350)