Criminal Justice Minor
Residential Program for the Criminal Justice Minor
Enhance your degree with a Criminal Justice minor and become more marketable in your career with an increased understanding of the criminal justice field.
Here, you’ll be introduced to the criminal justice system in America, and you’ll learn more about law enforcement. Examine theories regarding the nature and cause of criminal behavior, and study the ethics and philosophy of criminal justice.
Learn How To:
- Understand crime from multiple perspectives
- Examine theories on society’s response to criminal behavior
- Integrate a theological perspective to crime and punishment
- 15 credit hours
Courses You’ll Take in Criminal Justice:
- Introduction to Criminal Justice (CJUS 200)
- Criminology (CJUS 340)
- Electives CJUS (300-400 level)
Programs of Study (DCP)
“As a criminal psychology major, I felt that a minor in criminal justice would give me a more comprehensive understanding of the justice system and help me better serve people in the field.”
-Kristen Snyder, Criminal Justice Minor