How to find a Requisition (Req) or Purchase Order (PO) in ASIST
- Go to ASIST
- Select the Finance Tab
- Select View Document
- At the “Choose type” drop down box select the desired document (Requisition or Purchase Order) then click Document Number.
- On the Document Lookup page enter at least one of the following options to search for the document: User ID, Vendor ID, Activity Date or Transaction Date.
- Select Execute Query.
- The results of your request will be listed by Document Number in chronological order.
- On the Document Lookup page select the desired document number and this will take you to the View Document screen with the selected document number displayed.
- Select View document and it will be displayed.
For questions regarding this procedure, please contact Procurement at (434) 592-3012 or email@example.com .