Bachelor of Education in Business (Grades 6-12)
Residential Bachelor of Education in Business Education, Grades 6-12 (B.Ed.) – Licensure
Develop skills to meet the unique learning needs of your students with a Bachelor of Education in Business Education, Grades 6-12. In Liberty University’s School of Education, you’ll learn to instruct and develop courses in business education. Our education methods classes are designed to give you the tools to meet the needs of every learner. You’ll learn how to utilize the strengths all students bring to the classroom. In-field classroom experiences throughout the program will allow you to put the theory you learn into practice. Classes in accounting, management, and marketing will prepare you to teach these subjects.
Our courses are taught from a Christian perspective by educators with years of experience in business education. Liberty faculty will show you how to view teaching through a biblical worldview. You’ll be ready to make a positive impact in public, private, community, or homeschool settings.
The B.Ed. in Business Education is the perfect degree for individuals who are passionate about business and want to help learners develop the same zeal. This degree will allow you to begin a career in Business Education. You’ll have the opportunity to gain state licensure and the qualifications needed to teach students at the middle or high school level.
- Get more info on the B.Ed. degrees at Liberty University
- View licensure information
- The Business Education, Grades 6-12 (B.Ed.) degree is also available online.
- View the Advising Guide for this program
Academics: Business Education, Grades 6-12
125 total credit hours
Program of Study
View Liberty’s undergraduate admissions requirements
Featured Business Education Courses
- Business Law (BUSI 301)
- Principles of Management (BUSI 310)
- Foundations of Project Management (BUSI 313)
- Business Data Communication Systems (CSIS 330)
- Principles of Microeconomics (ECON 213)
Career Opportunities in Business Education
Upon graduation, you will have the opportunity to gain state licensure and become certified to teach Business Education in grades 6-12.
- Secondary Business School Teacher
- K-12 Education Consultant
- K-12 Curriculum Coordinator