We’ve Got You Covered
The Student Advocate Office (SAO) is a one-stop-shop for helping you get your questions answered. We know that college can be challenging and your student advocates are here to help. Do you have questions about financial aid, housing, account holds and balances, personal issues, or roommate conflicts? SAO serves as a liaison on your behalf with other offices and departments. We also help clarify and explain University policies and procedures.
Our focus is to help you from your first day at Liberty all the way to graduation, whether that be through problem-solving, peer counseling, course withdrawals, financial aid, and scholarship help or just a helping hand and listening ear, we are here for you.
Visit us in CASAS, located on the first floor of DeMoss Hall, Room 1100. SAO is open weekdays, except during Convocation. Walk-ins accepted, however we do recommend you schedule an appointment with your advocate.
- Resident Course Registration for the Spring 2020 semester is open. Are you ready? SAO can help
- Remember that Dec. 6th is the Financial Check-In (FCI) for Spring 2020
- SAO will be closed Nov. 28, 29 for Thanksgiving
- SAO will be closed Dec. 24, 25 for Christmas
- SAO will be closed Jan. 1 for New Years Day
- Next Scholarship Search 101 is March 26, 2020 at 6 pm in DeMoss 1286