Minor in Coaching
Residential Minor in Coaching
Enhance your future career with a Coaching Minor from Liberty University. Develop the knowledge base you will need to manage a coaching career and gain an understanding of common coaching tactics. Learn how to teach skills, develop appropriate training methods, and execute strategies to help your team succeed.
Study with professors who are grounded in their Christian faith and well-connected within the coaching field. Utilize state-of-the-art facilities and gain hands-on coaching experience through classes, practicums, and internships as you prepare to make an impact.
Topics you will study:
- Injury prevention and treatment
- Basic strength and conditioning
- Sport psychology
- Overviews of numerous sports
Academic Information: Residential Minor in Coaching
- 18 credit hours
Program of Study
Featured Coaching Courses
- Introduction to Coaching (SMGT 300)
- Coaching Fall Sports (SMGT 307)
- Coaching Spring Sports (SMGT 308)
- Sport and Exercise Psychology (SMGT 400)
Current Liberty student?
Learn about declaring or changing your minor
Not yet a Liberty student?
View Liberty’s undergraduate admissions requirements