M.B.A. in Tourism Management
Residential Tourism Management M.B.A.
Expand your career opportunities with a Master in Business Administration in Tourism Management at Liberty University. Build your business and tourism knowledge base with courses on tourism supply, destination marketing, and the impacts of tourism. Learn how to communicate with people from different backgrounds, conduct market research, and leverage marketing tactics to increase tourism.
Study under professors who are grounded in their faith and have extensive real-world experience in their fields as you prepare to make an impact in the service and tourism industry.
Liberty’s School of Business offers state-of-the-art facilities, such as computer labs, research databases, and a stock trading room. The stock trading room is equipped with Bloomberg terminals giving you access to real-time data on companies or industries you may be researching.
- The MBA: Tourism Management degree is also available online
Academic Information for the MBA: Tourism Management Cognate
45 credit hours
Program of Study
Tourism Management Courses You Could Take
- Current Issues and Theories for Hospitality and Tourism Management (TOUR 601)
- Hospitality and Tourism Marketing Strategy (TOUR 602)
- International Business (BUSI 604)
- Global Economic Environment (BUSI 620)
- Policy & Strategy in Global Competition (BUSI 690
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
Our M.B.A. is accredited by ACBSP, a specialized accreditation association for business education. This is in addition to Liberty University’s institutional accreditation.
Career Opportunities for the MBA in Tourism Management
- Hospitality Marketing Manager
- Convention & Visitors Bureau Management/Sales
- Regional or Local Tourism Bureaus
- Destination Marketing
- Guest Services Manager
- Director of Sales
- Meeting or Conference Planner
- Event Planning & Management Positions