B.S. in Business Administration – Humanitarian Aid
Residential BS in Business Administration – Humanitarian Aid Degree
Make an impact with a B.S. in Business Administration: Humanitarian Aid cognate from Liberty University. This degree with prepare you to serve in times of disaster while giving business oversight and leadership in a disaster relief organization.
With this degree, you’ll dive deeply into the causes of disasters and what individuals and organizations can do to help alleviate the suffering of those affected by a disaster. Learn how nonprofits work, train in the art of conflict resolution and negotiation, and understand the significance of supply chains in providing humanitarian aid.
Here, you’ll study under experienced professors who are grounded in their Christian faith and who share your passion for helping others. You’ll also get real-world work experience from a semester-long internship.
Academics: Humanitarian Aid Cognate, BS in Business Administration
120 total hours
Program of Study
View Liberty’s undergraduate admissions requirements
Humanitarian Aid Courses You Could Take
- Supply Chain Management (BUSI 371)
- Non-Profit Management (BUSI 409)
- Conflict Resolution and Negotiation (BUSI 455)
- Humanitarian Affairs (BUSI 477)
Start Your Career in Humanitarian Aid
Career Options for B.S. in Business Administration – Humanitarian Aid Graduates
- Advisor, International Disaster Response Unit
- Campus Relations Training Specialist
- International Disaster Assistance Response Team (DART) Member
- Logistics Associate
- Procurement Manager
- Program Development Officer
- Resettlement Specialist