BS in Business Administration: Economics
Residential Business Administration: Economics Program
Request Info Apply NowPerhaps more than any other science, economics is about how change influences the lives of individuals, businesses, and nations. The Bachelor of Science in Business Administration: Economics will cover both traditional micro and macro theory. In macro, you will look at national and international fluctuations, monetary policies, the effects of the national debt, budget deficits and the field of money and banking. In micro, you look at how firms operate, the functions of supply and demand and various types of competition.
In addition to the required core classes on the degree completion plan, each student is required to complete various classes that specialize in economics.
Academics: Economics Cognate
120 total hours
Degree Completion Plan (DCP)
View Liberty’s undergraduate admissions requirements
- Modern Political and Economic Ideas (GOVT 302)
- Money and the Financial System (BUSI 321)
- Business and Economic Forecasting (BUSI 405)
- International Market Integration and Trade Agreements (BUSI 464)
- Capstone: Economics and Finance (BUSI 491)
Career Opportunities in Economics
- Sales Analyst