B.S. in Business Administration & Data Analysis – International Business
Residential International Business Program
The Bachelor of Science in Business Administration & Data Analysis – International Business specialization will help you develop the business skills necessary to work in the global marketplace. Through your studies, you will be introduced to cultural protocols of the international marketplace, international trade, international law, and business negotiation across borders.
You will develop skills pertinent to the fields of general business, accounting, finance, and marketing in both the domestic and international marketplace. Courses will prepare you to serve effectively as a business expert in the modern business world, integrating faith with learning in a professional atmosphere.
Your business degree is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). ACBSP is a specialized accreditation for business-related programs. This is in addition to Liberty University’s institutional accreditation.
Academics: International Business Cognate
120 Credit Hours
Program of Study
View Liberty’s undergraduate admissions requirements
Featured International Business Courses
- Contemporary Issues in International Business (BUSI 360)
- Global Industries and Operations (BUSI 365)
- International Market Integration and Trade Agreements (BUSI 464)
- Export Management Strategy (BUSI 465)
- Legal & Ethical Concepts for Decision Makers (BUSI 301)
Career Opportunities in International Business
- Foreign Exchange Manager
- International Controller
- International Human Resource Manager
- International Marketing Manager