B.S. in Business Administration & Data Analysis – Humanitarian Aid
Residential Humanitarian Aid Program
Make an impact with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration & Data Analysis – Humanitarian Aid cognate from Liberty University. This degree with prepare you to serve in times of disaster while giving business oversight and leadership in a disaster relief organization.
With this degree, you’ll dive deeply into the causes of disasters and what individuals and organizations can do to help alleviate the suffering of those affected by a disaster. Learn how nonprofits work, train in the art of conflict resolution and negotiation, and understand the significance of supply chains in providing humanitarian aid.
Here, you’ll study under experienced professors who are grounded in their Christian faith and who share your passion for helping others. You’ll also get real-world work experience from a semester-long internship.
Academics: Humanitarian Aid Cognate
120 Credit Hours
Program of Study
View Liberty’s undergraduate admissions requirements
Featured Humanitarian Aid Courses
- Supply Chain Management (BUSI 371)
- Non-Profit Management (BUSI 409)
- Conflict Resolution and Negotiation (BUSI 455)
- Humanitarian Affairs (BUSI 477)
Career Opportunities in Humanitarian Aid
- Advisor, International Disaster Response Unit
- Campus Relations Training Specialist
- International Disaster Assistance Response Team (DART) Member
- Logistics Associate
- Procurement Manager
- Program Development Officer
- Resettlement Specialist