Juried Digital Arts Exhibition
Enter the Juried Digital Arts Competition
Entry deadline: Feb. 11, 2019
Thank you for your interest in the Juried Digital Arts Competition hosted by the Department of Studio & Digital Arts. The goal of the exhibit is to bring glory to God by showcasing the work of SVPA students.
The exhibit is scheduled for Feb. 28-Mar. 23, 2019. The opening & reception is Feb. 28, 2019 from 6-8:30 p.m. in the Liberty University Art Gallery in Green Hall, Room 1855.
Open to all School of Visual & Performing Arts Students. Artwork must be original. Artwork must not have been exhibited in past Liberty University Art Gallery exhibitions.
Be sure to include your email address in the correct field so if we have any questions we can contact you.
Upload Your Art
Upload your exported files to the dropbox file request link provided on the registration form.
- Upload your artwork with the following naming format: FirstName_LastName_EntryCategory_Title
- Example: John_Smith_Graphicdesign_Waves
Two entries max allowed. Below are accepted file extensions:
- Animation (.mp4)
- Graphic Design (.pdf)
- Illustration (.pdf)
- Photography (.jpeg)
- User Experience Design (link)
We only need the final product.
- Animation: Motion Graphics & Special Effects
- Graphic Design: Branding, Layout Design, Packaging, Publication Design
- Illustration: Character Design, Hand-Lettering, Narrative Art
- Photography: Digital Black & White, Color, Conceptual, Photojournalism
- User Experience Design: App & Website Design
- Best in Show: $75
- First place: $50
- Second place: $25
- Third place: $15
Three honorable mention certificate awards per category.
You will receive an email before Feb. 22, letting you know if your artwork was selected. Visa gift cards will be given at the opening & reception to Best of Show, 1st, 2nd, & 3rd winners. Honorable Mentions will receive a certificate.
The jury will review all entries to ensure that they adhere to the standards of Liberty University. Entries will be rejected if they do not adhere to the standards of exhibition requirements.