Official transcripts will only be released when the student has met all of their financial obligations to Liberty University. For questions regarding any holds on your account, please contact Student Accounts at (866) 783-0191 (toll free).
Online order form
Transcript Request Form (Printable)
The printable order form may be sent to the Registrar's Office in any of the following ways:
Fax: (434) 582-2187
Mail: Registrar’s Office
1971 University Boulevard
MSC Box 710177
Lynchburg, VA 24515
- Requests sent by email must be sent from the student’s Liberty University email account with the required order information, unless the signed Transcript Request Form is attached to the email.
- In person: At Green Hall #1569 (Student Service Center)
- Awarded Degrees: If you need your transcripts to reflect an awarded degree, please wait to order the transcripts until after you receive an email confirming your degree conferral.
- Final Grades: If you need your transcripts to reflect final grades from the current semester, please request the transcripts after your final grades are appear on your unofficial transcript.
Cost and Shipping
- Official transcripts are $10 for the first copy and $1 for each additional copy on the same request (this price applies to electronic, official transcripts, as well as hard copies). Unofficial transcripts are free.
- Transcript requests are processed within 1-2 business days. (Requests made over the weekend will not be processed until the following week).
- Once the request is complete, your transcript is mailed out via USPS regular mailing (unless expedited shipping is requested) and can take between 2-14 business days to receive, depending upon the address.
- Transcripts shipped expedited are sent after the 1-2 business day processing time.
- Once electronic, official transcript requests are completely processed, the transcripts are received by the recipient within 2-4 hours. The 1-2 business day processing time applies to these requests.
Military Student Transcript Requests
To order your transcripts, you may:
Please indicate that you are a military student on your order.
NOTE: The transcript fee is waived for all military members* (active duty, discharged, retired, etc.). (This policy does not apply to military spouses or dependents).
*If expedited shipping is requested, the student must provide payment to cover the expedited shipping charge.
Official Electronic (Digital) Transcripts
Electronic transcripts can be ordered using:
- the Online Order Form - select "Send Digital Copy" and enter the recipient's email address
- or the Transcript Request Form - write the recipient's email address on one of the lines in the "Send transcript to" section
NOTE: Electronic transcripts can be requested on the same order as hard, mailed transcripts. You do not have to submit a separate form or additional request.
NOTE: Students with majors or degrees that are a part of the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET) are unable to order electronic transcripts. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Liberty University only uses the company eScrip-Safe to send electronic transcripts. The transcripts can be sent to any email address or any organization that accepts eScrip-Safe transcripts.
- Electronic transcripts are only official to the direct recipient. They cannot be forwarded or printed by the recipient as an official transcript.
- Notify the recipient of the electronic transcript to check any spam/junk mail folders for the emails from eScrip-Safe, if they are unable to locate them in their regular inbox.
- Each academic level (e.g.. undergraduate, graduate) transcript is sent in its own, individual email by eScrip-Safe, so the recipient must open each emailed link.
Expedited Shipping Option
Standard Overnight Shipping: Fee of $20 per address in addition to the transcript fee. U.S.A. Street addresses only. Expedited shipping is not available for international addresses or Post Office Box addresses. Expedited shipping is not available for APO.
If you would like your transcripts shipped expedited for an additional charge, please indicate this on your order. Requesting expedited shipping does not rush the processing time of your request; all orders are processed in the order they are received.
If you select expedited shipping for a PO Box or international address, your expedited option will be canceled, and we will send your transcripts through standard USPS mail.
Unofficial transcripts are available on ASIST. Using your username and password, log onto Liberty University’s website (under Student Login). Once you are logged in click on ASIST, then click on Student. Follow the links to Student Records, then click on Academic Transcript. From here, you can choose to view your Unofficial Transcript.
In accordance with the Family Rights & Privacy Act of 1974, a student’s academic record can only be released upon written authorization by the student. By law, the request must include the student’s signature and date.
For additional assistance, please call the Student Service Center at (434) 592-5100 or email email@example.com.