Introductory Field Experience
Teacher candidates who wish to complete the Introductory Field Experience (30-hour practicum) MUST follow these guidelines:
- Attend the presentation in EDUC 125 where an explanation of the practicum is given.
- Begin the appropriate American DataBank (ADB) clearances.
- Review placement procedures.
- Teacher candidates choosing to complete a local placement will be placed at Liberty Christian Academy (LCA) through a partnership program. Students will sign up for this placement during the EDUC 125 presentation.
- Teacher candidates choosing to complete an external placement must carefully review the placement procedures. Requests should be submitted early in the semester.
- Purchase a red Liberty University School of Education lanyard badge to be used for all field experiences throughout the teacher candidate’s program. The badge can be purchased at the front desk in the School of Education for $5.00.
- Paperwork to be completed: