Simulation Center Resources for Current Faculty
Simulation Center Documents
- Healthcare Simulation Dictionary (pdf)
- INACSL Standards of Best Practice
- Simulation Center Do’s and Don’ts (pdf)
- How to Access B-Line (pdf)
Professional Development in Simulation
- Coursera: Essentials in Clinical Simulation Across the Health Professions
- There are seven modules, faculty can choose which ones to complete based on individual interest.
- Center for Medical Simulation: Debriefing Assessment for Simulation in Healthcare (DASH)
- The Simulation Center Leadership Team will be using this method of assessment for our Simulation Champions and Simulation Facilitators here at LUSON starting this semester. We will use the DASH instructor Version Score Sheet. Please click on the DASH instructor Version tab to open and familiarize yourself with the Score Sheet.
- International Nursing Association for Clinical Simulation and Learning (INACSL) Center for Learning
- Bringing the next generation NCLEX (NGN) into simulation-based experiences (SBEs) and learning – free CEU opportunity.
Record of Simulation Professional Development Hours
Please download and record any simulation PD opportunities that you have completed on the Record of SPD Hours form (docx).