Student Technology Council (STC)
Liberty University's Information Services (aka IS) department supports all technology-related services, products, and projects. In order to better serve our customers, IS formed Liberty's first technology council in the Fall of 2015 that focused on facilitating feedback on Liberty's top services. Today, our Student Technology Council meets 3 times a semester to give innovative ideas and address any concerns.
Submit STC ApplicationSign-Up Now!
Technology Council's Impact
STC has influenced many technology improvements across campus. Some notable recent changes that have been set into motion from STC include:
- Using 25Live to Reserve Rooms (Student Focused)
- Changing myLU Navigation icons to be easily identifiable
- Checking out non-traditional Library items from the JFL, such as tools, games, & musical instruments
Want to Join?
Are you interested in voicing your ideas or opinions? Then you can join our Technology Student Council! Please submit a registration form through the above link.
3 times a semester
- Fall 2022 Schedule:
- Tuesday, September 20th
- Tuesday, October 18th
- November, TBD
- Invites: Before each meeting, all participants who registered for the council will receive a meeting invite with the date, time, and location.
- Resident Students are Welcome: No technical experience is required.