Paul W. Sattler, Ph.D.
Professor of Biology
Center for Natural Sciences, Room 341
- Ph.D., Texas Tech University
- M.S., Miami University of Ohio
- B.S., University of Toledo
Dr. Paul Sattler’s research interests include investigating hybridization in frog and salamander species.
- American Society of Ichthyologists and Herpetologists
- The Herpetologists’ League
- Virginia Herpetological Society
- Society for the Study of Evolution
- Society for the Study of Amphibians and Reptiles
- Virginia Natural History Society
- BIOL 224 General Biology I
- BIOL 400 Biology Seminar
- BIOL 418 Vertebrate Natural History