B.S. in Criminal Justice: Public Administration
Residential B.S. in Criminal Justice: Public Administration Degree
The B.S. in Criminal Justice: Public Administration equips you to effectively manage people and resources for a local, state, or federal law enforcement agency.
You’ll learn to develop responses and offer solutions to complex situations. Our professors provide you with a practical understanding of public administration, criminal justice, and legal processes.
Learn How To:
- Apply economic and management concepts in the government sector
- Develop a budget for a police department or other government agency
- Manage a municipal, state, or federal department
Academics: Public Administration Cognate
120 total hours
Degree Completion Plan (DCP)
Criminal Justice (B.S.): Public Administration DCP
View Liberty’s undergraduate admissions requirements
- Administration of Justice Organizations (CJUS 300)
- Introduction to Public Administration (PADM 360)
- Public Finance and Budgeting (PADM 462)
- Government Regulation of Business (GOVT 470)
- Advanced Public Administration (PADM 475)
Law enforcement personnel who can document successful completion from an accredited police officer school in their state may earn up to 14 credit hours toward their degree. Military experience may also be evaluated for potential college credit.
Careers Opportunities in Public Administration
- Corrections Facility Director
- Criminal Justice Policy Advocate
- Police Officer
- Special Agent