Bachelor of Education in Theatre Arts (Grades P-12)
Residential Bachelor of Education in Theatre Arts Education, Grades P-12 (B.Ed.) – Licensure
Carry your love for theatre into the classroom with a Bachelor of Education in Theatre Arts Education, Grades P-12 degree. In Liberty University’s School of Education, you’ll learn to instruct and develop courses in theatre arts education. Our education methods classes are designed to give you the tools to meet the needs of every learner. You’ll learn how to utilize the strengths all students bring to the classroom. In-field classroom experiences throughout the program will allow you to put theory into practice. Classes in acting, playwriting, and vocal techniques will prepare you to teach these subjects.
Our courses are taught from a Christian perspective by educators with years of experience in Theatre Arts education. Our faculty will show you how to view teaching through a biblical worldview. You’ll be ready to make a positive impact in public, private, community, or homeschool settings.
The B.Ed. in Theatre Arts Education is the perfect degree for individuals who are passionate about theatre and want to help learners develop the same zeal. This degree will allow you to begin a career in Theatre Arts Education. You’ll have the opportunity to gain state licensure and the qualifications needed to teach all students at the preschool, elementary, middle, or high school level.
- Program Expectations & Advising Resources for the B.Ed. in Theatre Arts Education
- Licensure information for the B.Ed. in Theatre Arts Education
- Get more info on the B.Ed. degrees at Liberty University
Academics: Theatre Arts Education, Grades P-12
120 total credit hours
Program of Study
View Liberty’s undergraduate admissions requirements
Featured Theatre Arts Education Courses
- Voice for the Stage I (THEA 241)
- Theatre History I (THEA 211)
- Script Analysis (THEA 231)
- Introduction to Theatrical Design (THEA 271)
- Christian Aesthetics in Theatre (THEA 381)
Career Opportunities in Theatre Arts Education
Upon graduation, you will have the opportunity to gain state licensure and become certified to teach Theatre Arts Education in grades P-12.
- Secondary Theatre Arts School Teacher
- K-12 Education Consultant
- K-12 Curriculum Coordinator