Bachelor of Education in Spanish (Grades P-12)
Residential Bachelor of Education in Spanish Education, Grades P-12 (B.Ed.) – Licensure
Get ready to teach what you love with a Bachelor of Education in Spanish Education, Grades P-12 degree. In Liberty University’s School of Education, you’ll learn to instruct and develop courses from a Spanish education approach. Our education methods classes are designed to give you the tools to meet the needs of every learner. You’ll learn how to utilize the strengths all students bring to the classroom. In-field classroom experiences throughout the program will allow you to put the theory you learn into practice. Classes in Spanish grammar, literature, and composition will prepare you to teach these subjects.
Our courses are taught from a Christian perspective by educators with years of experience in Spanish education. Liberty faculty will show you how to view teaching through a biblical worldview. You’ll be ready to make a positive impact in public, private, community, or homeschool settings.
The B.Ed. in Spanish Education is the perfect degree for individuals who are passionate about Spanish and want to help learners develop the same zeal. This degree will allow you to begin a career in Spanish Education. You’ll have the opportunity to gain state licensure and the qualifications needed to teach all students at the preschool, elementary, middle, or high school level.
- Get more info on the B.Ed. degrees at Liberty University
- View licensure information
- View the B.Ed. in Spanish (Grades P-12) Advising Guide
Academics: Spanish Education, Grades P-12
120 total credit hours
Programs of Study
View Liberty’s undergraduate admissions requirements
Featured Spanish Education Courses
- Advanced Spanish Grammar and Composition (SPAN 301)
- Civilization and Culture of Latin America (SPAN 304)
- Modern Spanish Literature (SPAN 321)
- Second Language Acquisition (SPAN 403)
- Introduction to Translation: Spanish-English (SPAN 310)
Career Opportunities in Spanish Education
Upon graduation, you will have the opportunity to gain state licensure and become certified to teach Spanish Education in grades P-12.
- Secondary Spanish School Teacher
- K-12 Education Consultant
- K-12 Curriculum Coordinator