Faculty/Staff Mail Information
Mailing address format for all Faculty/Staff:
Dept Name / MSC Box 7xxxxx
1971 University Blvd
Lynchburg VA 24515
If you do not know your MSC number please refer to the list attached below.
Freight Services Policy
Shipping & Receiving Freight
- All freight related shipping and receiving will be handheld by our Warehouse Services team.
Incoming Mail Policy
Personal Letter Mail/Packages sent to Work
- Employees, unless living on campus (for example, Office of Resident Life), MAY NOT have mail/packages sent to work. All personal mail/packages MUST be sent to your off-campus address.
Outgoing Mail Policy
- Sending letter mail is easy with the Liberty University Postal Service. Just drop any department outgoing mail WITH YOUR BUDGET CODE into the outgoing mailbag/box. We also will take any personal letter mail as long as it is STAMPED prior.
- You may put small packages in your outgoing mailbag/box. *Please fill out a ship ticket with information regarding your outgoing package. If you do not have a ship ticket please contact the Liberty University Postal Services and we will be happy to provide some for you.*
- Large packages will need to come to Liberty University Postal Services located in Green Hall as they require weight measurements. Please bring it to the counter.