Faculty/Staff Mail Information
Our Location (Green Hall) LU Pickup Request
Mailing address format for all Faculty/Staff:
Your Dept Name – MSC Box 7xxxxx
1971 University Blvd
Lynchburg VA 24515
Please contact us with ANY questions or concerns.
MSC Box Number
If you do not know your MSC Box number please refer to the list attached below:
Freight Services Policy
Shipping & Receiving Freight
- All freight-related shipping and receiving will be handheld by our Warehouse Services team.
Incoming Mail Policy
Personal Letter Mail/Packages sent to Work
- Employees, unless living on campus (for example, Office of Resident Life), MAY NOT have mail/packages sent to work. All personal mail/packages MUST be sent to your off-campus address.
Outgoing Mail Policy
- Sending letter mail is easy with the Liberty University Postal Service. Just drop any department outgoing mail WITH YOUR BUDGET CODE into the outgoing mailbag/box. We also will take any personal letter mail as long as it is STAMPED prior.
- You may put small packages in your outgoing mailbag/box. *Please fill out a ship ticket with information regarding your outgoing package. If you do not have a ship ticket please contact the Liberty University Postal Services and we will be happy to provide some for you.*
- Large packages will need to come to Liberty University Postal Services located in Green Hall as they require weight measurements. Please bring it to the counter.