M.B.A. in Healthcare Law and Compliance
Residential Healthcare Law and Compliance M.B.A.
Enhance your healthcare career with a Master of Business Administration in Healthcare Law and Compliance from Liberty University. This program focuses on the complex legal and regulatory issues in the healthcare industry. As a student, you will build upon a business foundation and grow in your ability to address legal problems and uphold compliance requirements in healthcare.
The healthcare industry has a significant need for qualified administrators who can meet local, state, and federal requirements. Study under business and law faculty who have hands-on business and law experience in the healthcare field.
Benefit from industry-leading computer labs and databases in Liberty’s School of Business. Gain experience with Bloomberg terminals as you research current businesses and companies. Learn from Christian professors and fellow students here at Liberty University.
- The MBA – Healthcare Law and Compliance degree is also available online.
Academic Information for the MBA – Healthcare Law and Compliance
45 credit hours
Program of Study
Healthcare Law and Compliance Courses You Could Take
- Health Law Survey (JURI 525)
- Healthcare and Bioethics (JURI 535)
- Healthcare Compliance (JURI 545)
- Healthcare Fraud and Abuse (JURI 555)
- Medical Malpractice Survey (JURI 565)
Career Opportunities for the MBA in Healthcare Law and Compliance
- Healthcare Manager/Administrator
- Health Services Manager
- Healthcare Management Analyst
- Director of Healthcare Systems
- Patient Care Services Manager
- Healthcare Consultant