Associate Professor, Information Technology
Discipline: Information Technology, Information Systems, Cyber security
- Ph.D. in Information Technology, University of Cumberlands
- M.S. in Information Systems Security, University of Cumberlands
- MA.Ed. in Instructional Technology, Virginia Tech
- B.S. in Media Studies (Web Design), Radford University
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), The international Information System Security Certification Consortium
Dr. Schall is a recognized authority in the area of information security risk management. Among his specific areas of expertise are Certification and Accreditation of federal government systems (RMF, FISMA, CSF), government security policies and guidelines, security assessment methodology, and information security training. He is noted for his abilities in multidisciplinary problem solving, technical and non-technical communication, and team leadership. Dr. Schall is committed to assisting his students in becoming respected industry professionals and leaders.