Prior to coming to Liberty University, Dr. Oderanti has over 10 years experience as a lecturer in Information Systems and Information Management at the University of Hertfordshire Business School and at Plymouth University Business School in the United Kingdom. At previous universities, he collaborated with the labs on their research in areas of business models and assisted living technologies. Dr. Oderanti also has over 10 years experience in roles such as an IT analyst and tutor.
Dr Oderanti holds a Senior Fellowship of the UK Higher Education Academy (SFHEA), PRINCE2 Practitioner Certification in Project Management, and ITIL – Practitioner Certification in Information Technology (IT) Service Desk & Incident Management. He is a Senior Member of Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (SMIEEE), Fellow of the British Computer Society (FBCS), a Certified Management & Business Educator (CMBE) among many other professional bodies.
His spiritual inspiration is 1 Corinthians 10:31. It says, “Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God”.
- Festus Oderanti, Feng Li, Marija Cubric, Xiaohui Shi, Business models for sustainable commercialisation of digital healthcare (eHealth) innovations for an increasingly ageing population, Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Volume 171, 2021, 120969, ISSN 0040-1625, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.techfore.2021.120969.
- Challenges of Digital Healthcare Innovations (eHealth) Adoption and New Business Models for UK eHealthcare BusinessesOderanti, F., 17 Oct 2019, Digital Innovation for Surgery Planning, Simulation and Treatment in China and the UK, October 16 to 18 2019, Beijing, China..Conference contribution
- Business and Information System Alignment Theories Built on eGovernment Service Practice: An Holistic Literature ReviewAlfadhel, S., Liu, S. & Oderanti, F., 12 Sep 2019, Application of Decision Science in Business and Management. Pedro García Márquez, F. (ed.). InTech – Open Access Publisher, 22 p.Chapter
- Business Model for Sustainable Commercialisation of eHealth Innovations in the Aging PopulationOderanti, F., 25 Aug 2019, p. 1. 40 p.Paper
- Investigation of eGovernment Services and Alignment between Business and Information SystemsAlfadhel, S., Liu, S. & Oderanti, F., 18 Jun 2019, ICEEG 2019 Proceedings of the 2019 3rd International Conference on E-commerce, E-Business and E-Government. ACM New York, NY, USA, p. 29-33 5 p. (ACM International Conference Proceeding Series).Conference contribution
- Identifying knowledge brokers, artefacts and channels for waste reduction in agri-food supply chainsChen, H., Liu, S., Oderanti, F., Zhao, G., Guyon, C. & Boshkoska, B. M., 16 Apr 2019, In : International Journal of Sustainable Agricultural Management and Informatics. 4, 3-4, p. 273-289 17 p., 4.Article
- Commercialisation of eHealth Innovations in the Market of UK Healthcare Sector: A Framework for Sustainable Business Model.Oderanti, F. & Li, F., 10 Jan 2018, In : Psychology & Marketing. 35, 2, p. 120–137 18 p., 2.Article
- A Knowledge Network and Mobilisation Framework for Lean Supply Chain Decisions in Agri-Food IndustryChen, H., Liu, S. & Oderanti, F., 1 Oct 2017, In : International Journal of Decision Support System Technology (IJDSST) 9(4). 9, 4, p. 37-48 12 p.Article
- A holistic review and framework for sustainable business models for assisted living technologies and servicesOderanti, F. & Li, F., 10 May 2017, In : International Journal of Healthcare Technology and Management. 15, 4, p. 273-307 35 p.Article
- Business process modelling and visualisation to support e-government decision making: Business/IS alignmentAlfadhel, S., Liu, S. & Oderanti, F. O., 21 Apr 2017, Decision Support Systems VII. Data, Information and Knowledge Visualization in Decision Support Systems: Third International Conference, ICDSST 2017, Namur, Belgium, May 29-31, 2017, Proceedings. Linden, I., Liu, S. & Colot, C. (eds.). Springer Verlag, Vol. 282. p. 45-57 13 p. (Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing; vol. 282).Conference contribution
- Fuzzy inference approach to uncertainty in budget preparation and executionOderanti, F. O., 18 May 2016, Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing. Heidelberg: Springer Verlag, Vol. 250. p. 56-70 15 p. (Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing; vol. 250).Conference contribution
- PrefaceLiu, S., Delibašić, B. & Oderanti, F., 18 May 2016, Decision Support Systems VI – Addressing Sustainability and Societal Changes: 2nd International Conference, ICDSST 2016, Plymouth, UK, May 23-25, 2016, Proceedings. 1st ed. ed. Switzerland: Springer, p. VII-VIII (Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing; vol. 250).Foreword/postscript
- New structured knowledge network for strategic decision-making in IT innovative and implementable projectsAlkhuraiji, A., Liu, S., Oderanti, F. O. & Megicks, P., 1 May 2016, In : Journal of Business Research. 69, 5, p. 1534-1538 5 p.Article
- Knowledge network modelling to support decision-making for strategic intervention in IT project-oriented change managementAlkhuraiji, A., Liu, S., Oderanti, F. O., Annansingh, F. & Pan, J., 3 Jul 2014, In : Journal of Decision Systems. 23, 3, p. 285-302 18 p.Article
- Fuzzy inference game approach to uncertainty in business decisions and market competitionsOderanti, F. O., 25 Sep 2013, In : SpringerPlus. 2, 1, p. 1-16 17 p.Article
- Uncertainty in wage increase negotiation and decisions; An approach from flexible fuzzy inference system (FIS)Oderanti, F. O., 2013, Wages and Employment: Economics, Structure and Gender Differences. New York: Nova Science Publishers Inc., USA., p. 249-278 30 p.Chapter
- Application of strategic fuzzy games to wage increase negotiation and decision problemsOderanti, F. O., Li, F. & De Wilde, P., 15 Sep 2012, In : Expert Systems with Applications. 39, 12, p. 11103-11114 12 p.Article
- Uncertainty in business decisions and fuzzy games approachOderanti, F. O., De Wilde, P. & Li, F., 2012, 2012 12th UK Workshop on Computational Intelligence, UKCI 2012. UK: IEEE, 6335762Conference contribution
- Automatic fuzzy decision making system with learning for competing and connected businessesOderanti, F. O. & De Wilde, P., Nov 2011, In : Expert Systems with Applications. 38, 12, p. 14574-14584 11 p.Article
- Automated game approach to wage negotiation and decision problemsOderanti, F. O. & De Wilde, P., 2011, Annual Conference of the North American Fuzzy Information Processing Society – NAFIPS. USA: IEEE, 5752015Conference contribution
- Wage increment problems and fuzzy inference approachOderanti, F. O. & De Wilde, P., 2011, Annual Conference of the North American Fuzzy Information Processing Society – NAFIPS. 5751913Conference contribution
- Dynamics of business games with management of fuzzy rules for decision makingOderanti, F., 2010, In : International Journal of Production Economics. 128, 1, p. 96 109 p., 1.Article