Associate Professor, School of Business
- Ph.D. in Organization and Management, Capella University
- M.B.A., Fontbonne College
- B.S., Fontbonne College
- Professional Certificate: Digital Marketing, The Wharton School
- Professional Certified Marketer, Digital Marketing, American Marketing Association
- Social Marketing Certification, Hootsuite
- Fundamentals of Digital Marketing Certification, Google
- Certificate of Completion: Adobe Analytics-Data Analysis
- Content Marketing Certification, HubSpot Academy
- HubSpot Inbound Certification, HubSpot Academy
- Google Ads Display, Google
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification (GAIQ), Google
Dr. Huseman has been blessed with years of experience in the field of marketing to include product development, strategic planning, event marketing, and branding. He has more than 20 years of practical applications including working for the St. Louis Blues Hockey team, Winchester Ammunition/Olin Corporation, Gardner Denver, Inc. and more. He has consulted to top businesses in their industries to include True Value Hardware and Archer Daniels Midland .
Dr. Huseman served many years in a marketing consulting role for globally competing clients assisting them with marketing research, product development, social media strategies and brand development. Additionally, he has successfully operated many small businesses throughout his life. Dr. Huseman has been called to speak on a variety of marketing topics and tactics at conferences throughout the country.
Dr. Huseman has taught marketing and business courses since 2003 as he embraces offering students real-world experience in relation to course content. He was called on to develop many of the Digital Marketing courses offered at Liberty University. In addition, Dr. Huseman teaches courses from the undergraduate to the doctoral level for subjects of Marketing, Marketing Research, Marketing Analytics, Consumer Behavior, Business Ethics, and others. He serves as a mentor for Liberty University’s Center for Entrepreneurship as well serves as Chair for several doctoral candidate committees. He is the Faculty Advisor for Liberty University’s American Marketing Association chapter.