B.S. in Family and Child Development
Support families and individuals by developing the values and skills you’ll need to be an advocate for your clients. Learn how to strengthen the function of the family from a biblical perspective.
With Liberty’s Family & Child Development B.S. degree, you’ll gain an understanding of human development and family studies that will help you become a leader in your field.
This degree is offered through the Department of Family & Consumer Science.
Courses You Could Take
- Introduction to Family and Child Development (FACS 204)
- Therapy and Theory of Play in Early Childhood (FACS 361)
- Administration of Family and Child Life Programs (FACS 365)
- Parenting (FACS 470)
- Families Under Stress (FACS 475)
Program of Study
- Child Advocate
- Child Life Specialist
- Daycare/Preschool Teacher
- Overseas Orphanages
- Adult Care Program
- Children’s Pastor/Minister
- Social Work