Liberty Technology Councils
Liberty University's Information Services (aka IS) department supports all technology-related services, products, and projects. In order to better serve our customers, IS formed Liberty's first technology council in the Fall of 2015 that focused on facilitating feedback on Liberty's top services. Today, our separate faculty and student councils meet once a month to give innovative ideas and key address concerns.
Technology Councils' Impact
Our councils influence many of the decisions relating to technology implementation across campus. Some of our top highlights include:
- Real-time Bus Tracking on LU Today
- Computer Lab Availability on LU Today
- New Blackboard UI Improvements
- Laundry Availability Function on LU Today
Want to join?
Do you have ideas or opinions? Then you can join one of our technology councils! Please submit a registration via email by filling out each provided section.
- Meeting Frequency: Once a Month
- Invites: Before each meeting, all participants who registered for the councils will receive a meeting invite with the date, time, and location.
- All are welcome: Whether you're a residential or online student/faculty member, you can connect to the experience via Cisco telepresence. **Must have a working webcam & audio capabilities to participate.**