Student Technology Council (STC)
Liberty University's Information Services (aka IS) department supports all technology-related services, products, and projects. In order to better serve our customers, IS formed Liberty's first technology council in the Fall of 2015 that focused on facilitating feedback on Liberty's top services. Today, our Student Technology Council meets 3 times a semester to give innovative ideas and address any concerns.
Submit STC ApplicationSign-Up Now!
Technology Council's Impact
STC has influenced many technology improvements across campus. Some of our top highlights include:
- Real-time Bus Tracking on LU Today
- Computer Lab Availability on LU Today
- Laundry Availability Function on LU Today
Want to Join?
Do you have ideas or opinions? Then you can join one of our technology councils! Please submit a registration via email by filling out each provided section.
- Meeting Frequency: 3 times a semester
- Invites: Before each meeting, all participants who registered for the councils will receive a meeting invite with the date, time, and location.
- Resident Students are Welcome: No technical experience is required.