- Baldrige Board of Examiners
- US Senate Productivity and Quality Board of Examiners for Virginia and DC
Anita Satterlee serves as a professor at Liberty University and is the Administrative Chair of Research and Doctoral Programs within the School of Education. She began her career in Education as a university Registrar, with a focus on government regulations, student records, and academic events. After many years in education, Anita transitioned to full-time teaching and academic leadership positions. Today, Dr. Satterlee enjoys working with faculty and staff to help students develop their calling in the classroom.
- Satterlee, A.G. (2019). Organizational Management and leadership: A Christian perspective, McGraw-Hill.
- Satterlee, A.G. (2016). Working and Traveling Abroad. In B.S. Satterlee, International Business, (3nd ed). Roanoke, VA. Synergistics.
- Satterlee, A.G. (2011). Online faculty satisfaction and quality enhancement initiatives. Clearinghouse for Teacher and Teacher Education. National Library for Education.
- Satterlee, A.G. (2010). Online faculty satisfaction and quality enhancement initiatives. Clearinghouse for Teacher and Teacher Education. National Library for Education.
- Job satisfaction
- Organizational behavior