B.S. in Studio & Digital Arts
Residential Bachelor of Science in Studio & Digital Arts
Strategically position yourself for a successful career with a Bachelor of Science in Studio & Digital Arts degree and your choice of a concentration in graphic design or studio art.
Cultivate an understanding of the language, aesthetics, and cultural impact of visual communication while developing your skills and talents in the field of art. Prepare for your career as a professional designer or artist.
Gain an understanding of both the theory and history of studio and digital arts and learn how to apply it practically in the workplace.
Learn How to:
- Critically analyze visual imagery in relation to history and culture
- Clearly communicate the meaning of visual imagery
- Create visual imagery using traditional and digital materials, media, methods, and techniques
- Integrate a Christian worldview with best practices for creating visual imagery
Choose Your Cognate
Teach Art with Your B.Ed. Degree
Turn your passion for art and design into a fulfilling teaching career. With a Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) degree in Visual Arts Education P-12, you can get the licensure you need to teach in this field.
Career Opportunities in Studio & Digital Arts
- Art Therapist
- Art Critic
- Museum Curator
- Commercial Artist
- Graphic Artist
- Graphic Designer
- Art Director
- Multimedia Artist
- Commercial and Industrial Designer
Where Students Have Interned
- Prototype Advertising
- Vision Marketing
- Riverviews Artspace
Where Alumni Have Worked
- Conde Nast
- Motion Picture Association of America
- Lord & Taylor
- Discovery Communications
- Capital One